Saturday, September 13, 2008

Winner!

Yes!!!

For the first time ever, I did it!  I beat my computer at the game Hex!  Go ahead.  Give it a try.
See if you can win. 

(But if you do, and if it's on your first try, just don't tell me, ok?  I don't want to hear about it.)

And hey!  no fair reading the hints before you give it a try.  I've been working on this in my rare free moments for a while now, and finally gave in a read the strategy hints tonight while waiting up for Josh to come home. Not that that had anything to do with my finally beating my computer.  The two were totally unrelated.  

Now, just as I was typing my phone rang and guess what?  It was Josh, ready to be picked up.  huh.  I thought they were dropping him off.  

I guess I'll go.

Rebecca  =)
proud winner of Hex    

No comments: