Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Looking Forward

It's fall and I'm getting ready for the onslaught of holidays.  ... thinking of Christmas presents... wondering what to do about Thanksgiving... thinking I should call around and find a place for a bon fire on Halloween... and wondering where I can get all natural candy corn!

I have found wonderful, amazingly tasty, incredibly delicious, all-natural candies at the Natural Candy Store.  They have a huge selection and everything we have ordered from them has been candy to die for.  Homemade-style root beer barrels, nougat sweetened with honey, real fruit flavored gummy bears, even rose flavored hard candies!  But-- no candy corn.  I think it's about as artificial as "food" can get.  Which actually doesn't bother me personally.  I don't like candy corn.  But my kids- especially Rachel- do, and it would be nice to find some.

Ok, Bethany needs the computer to work on her Physical Science.  So I'd better get off.

Rebecca  =)
(If you find any all-natural candy corn-- call me immediately!) 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

haha! I spent about half an hour this morning looking for all-natural candy corn!