Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ugh! Templates!

So, just a quick rant. I am not a computer programmer, but neither am I completely technically challenged. That said, I am having serious difficulties with my blog templates.

Cutest Blog on the Block is where I usually get my templates, but a few months back this stopped working. I didn't have time to struggle with it, so I went with a boring and generic template from blogger.com.

Today, however, I took some time to try to get this worked out, since I really do want a cute Christmas background.

AND
IT
IS
NOT
WORKING!

Ugh. Anyone have any ideas?

2 comments:

Rachel Free said...

You have a cute background up! I know. I saw it for just half a second before the computer caught up with itself and turned it all black.
Call me and I'll walk you through how to get it so you can see it all the time =)
I love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! Maybe you could Google other websites that have free blog backgrounds and see if it's just that one website?