Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Did It! =)

No, I didn't get a call from a publisher. Darn it all. But I DID figure out how to put a slide show on my blog. (You should all be impressed, in case you wonder-- except Dan. But hey! I'm not Dan!) The only problem... I haven't figured out how to get it up toward the top of the blog. And I have to go to the library right now, so I'm done fiddling with this for a while.

So... Please feel free to scroll to the bottom of the blog and see my cute kids. Just FYI, since this was an experiment, I just uploaded some rather random photos. There was no rhyme or reason.

Rebecca =)
who is feeling so technical. No laughing, Dan. =)

2 comments:

Rebecca =) said...

That is ASOUM

I think it is cute slide show and because you tried so hard you are up there with Dan.

Love you mom
Peter

Rebecca =) said...

*Awsome,sorry!=)